Employment and Career Development
As part of its development commitment to Guinea, GAC has identified the need to improve the skills of Guineans. This includes the selection of Guineans for training and experiential skills development within EGA. The first group of 12 external and 5 internal candidates started their training in the UAE in 2014.
GAC first group of trainees with the President of the Republic of Guinea
The second group of 14 candidates started training in the UAE in 2016.
The project is having significant impact, creating a valuable opportunity not only to improve the sustainability and profitability of one of EGA, but also to improve the prosperity and welfare of Guineans directly. For example:
- 200 Guineans are progressively being placed at EGA’s operations for training and up-skilling in the UAE before redeployment in Guinea.
- Nearly 2,000 jobs will be created during construction, as well as about 700 permanent jobs and 1,500 indirect jobs.
COME AND JOIN THE BEST!
- Are a high performance individual;
- Are ambitious and actively seeking a challenging career;
- Wish to make a difference in Guinea;
- Want to work in an environmentally and socially responsible company committed to sustainability;
- Value the opportunity of working in an innovative, ever developing industry;
- Want to join a global organization, expanding locally and abroad; and
- Want to work for a well-established company that is proudly focused on the development of Guinean Nationals …
Then a career with GAC is the right choice for you!
For employment and career development please check our Careers section.